Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Everybody plays the game

But only a few attempt to change it...
I guess these are the major ideas behind a dilemma that has encompassed the lives and destinies of many people.

Whenever I look at a half-empty glass that appears half-full to anyone else that I know is wrong about their appreciation, I can't help but feeling pity. Together with this feeling though, I feel urgency. The urgency that comes naturally to any living thing on the planet. Either fight or run.

The gravitating answer goes one way or the other. If ever staying longer than the maximum limit of tolerance when you know you have crossed the line to the point at which you have to go, staying longer makes you lame. Lame as a lame duck.

In this time and age, we all control our destinies. If we don't take action, we are living the life and destiny of someone else and, I don't think anyone wants to do that.

Everyone plays the game and the ones who dare to become better at it, control their lives and destinies.

No comments :

Post a Comment